Call our Bloomsbury Beauty Salon
Waxing in Bloomsbury & Holborn
Baby Soft Skin with our Effective Waxing Therapies
Our beauticians are experts with both hot and strip wax.
With 18 years experience, we can customise the treatment according to your individual needs.
The Brazilian hot wax is specifically designed for the more intimate areas.
We use tea tree strip wax for larger areas.
We may utilise both techniques to get the desired result but will consult you prior to treatment.
Hygiene is extremely important to us, we will never double dip our sticks.
Our waxing treatments are significantly less painful than other therapists and we take all of the embarrassment away with our professional and personal demeanor
Full leg £30
1/2 leg £20
3/4 leg £25
Bikini (regular) £18
Bikini (extended) £20
Bikini (runway) £25
Half arm £18
Full arm £24
Upper lip or chin £10
Upper lip and chin £12
Chest and abdomen £35
Back and shoulders £35
After your Waxing appointment:
- Keep the waxed area clean, and avoid friction during the next 24-48 hours
- No hot baths or showers (cool to lukewarm water only)
- No saunas, hot tubs or steam treatments
- No tanning (sunbathing, sun beds or fake tans)
- No sports, gym work or other exercises
- Wear clean, loose fitting clothes to avoid friction on the area
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools
- Do not apply deodorants, body sprays, powder, lotions or other products to the area, other then recommended by your therapist
You may notice a small amount or re-growth after a week or so. It can take up to 4 treatments for your hair to fall into a growth cycle that gives the best results. Please do not shave between appointments, if you would like to maintain your smooth appearance, we recommend regular waxing every 4-6 weeks.
42 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8NW, UK
Handcrafted with love by Local Fame